Have you had exposure to COVID? Are you getting ready to travel? Don’t expose others or increase your virus exposure by waiting in line for a test. COVID exposure is a very stressful time and you need resources. Thus, we hunted and found a home testing solution to ease your stress. We and Spectrum Solution offer saliva testing in your home for the novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. Therefore, you can now be tested safely and easily at home.
Information about the test:
- Active viral load detection in lab with no hidden fees
- Results in 24-48 hours
- Accuracy: 99.99%
- Free Standard Shipping
- Gold standard PCR Technology
Included in each kit:
- SDNA-1000 saliva collection kit
- Return shipping label
- User guide insert
- Biohazard bag
- Return box is the box we use to send the kit
- No medical ordering required
- Manufactured in the USA
Are you infected with SARS-Cov-2 virus?
- EUA Authorized
- Fully CLIA Validated PCR Test
- Fast digital results with 48 hours of the lab receiving your sample
- This RT-PCR test determines presence or absence of RNA from SARS-Cov-2 virus
The FDA has expanded the existing EUA200090 to now include the first approval authorization for at-home self-collection of saliva samples for COVID-19 testing using only the SDNA-1000 saliva collection device. Exclusive to the SDNA-1000 is its ability to inactivate the live virus in collected saliva samples preserving and stabilizing viral RNA transcripts for testing during transport under extreme weather conditions for 14 days.
* This test is not approved for Hawaii Travel Exemption
* Reimbursement depends on your current health care plan, please check with your provider to see if you qualify